Source: “SPOTLIGHT” THEATER
- Follow Shirley Harris-Slaughter on WordPress.com
Join 8,927 other subscribers
Books by Author, Shirley Harris-Slaughter
Click the badge, JOIN RRBC and tell them I sent you!
Proud Lifetime Member of Rave Reviews Book Club #RRBC
Look Who’s Talking!
- 17,745 hits
- DAY 30 @sharrislaughter #ADayInMyLife #RRBC @RRBC_Org 30-Day #Blogging Challenge 2023
- DAY 29 @sharrislaughter #ADayInMyLife #RRBC @RRBC_Org 30-Day #Blogging Challenge 2023
- DAY 28 @sharrislaughter #ADayInMyLife #RRBC @RRBC_Org 30-Day #Blogging Challenge 2023
- DAY 27 @sharrislaughter #ADayInMyLife #RRBC @RRBC_Org 30-Day #Blogging Challenge 2023
- DAY 26 @sharrislaughter #ADayInMyLife #RRBC @RRBC_Org 30-Day #Blogging Challenge 2023
Thank you, Shirley, for posting the link again. I finally got a chance to listen! Amazing how hearing it has a new dimension to the already great book. I wondered how this book would be acted out….it brought to life all I had read! I really enjoyed this!
DL, I have always thought the book should be a documentary. I even have in my head how the cameras are rolling and even a song I remembered hearing for the first time when I started attending the church. Its crazy how ones mind thinks at times. I’m glad you got to hear it and get an idea of what the book is about. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me.
It was a great book that I enjoyed reading! I think it would make an amazing documentary!
Thanks, I had a few hours where I felt a little better so I tried to catch up.
Micki you can’t be expected to get up out of your sick bed to support the authors. We understand when you have to take a break. I know I have. Be good to yourself. I’m always glad when you stop by. Thank you so much.
Loved this!! Left a comment at the radio blog and the RRBC spot and lastly but not least–here. It really made your book come alive. I have it and hope to read it soon. Illness has clipped my wings a bit.
LikeLiked by 1 person